The Banach Space Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Banach Space Bulletin Board.
This server has links to preprints of papers in Banach
space theory and related fields and archives of messages
that have been sent to all
subscribers to the associated list.
In addition, the Recent section
lists the most recent papers that have been
added to the archive. The archive itself is a subset of the functional
analysis section of the math archive at Cornell (formerly at Los Alamos).
- Electronic mail access and the Banach
- Most Recent Preprints
- Messages from January 1,
2017 to date.
- Messages from
- Pipermail style index of messages
- The archive
- History of the Banach space
biography of Stefan Banach.
- Biography of John Rainwater.
- Other archives and web servers.
Go to the University of Memphis
Math Department's home page