|Table of Contents|
Journal of Computational Analysis and Applications
Volume 1, No.l.
A quartely international publication of KLUWER/PLENUM Publishing Corporation.
Editor in Chief: George Anastassiou
Department of Mathematical Sciences,
University of Memphis
Memphis, TN 38152, U.S.A.
1) On Some Shift Invariant Integral Operators,Univariate Case Revisited, by George A. Anastassiou and Sorin G. Gal.
2) "Periodic Wavelets from Scratch", by Gilbert G.Walter and Luchuan Cai.
3) "Best Fourier Approximation and Application in efficient blurred signal reconstruction", by Sam Efromovich and Michael Ganzburg.
4) "Metrization of epi-convergence: an application to the strong consistency of M-estimators", by Marco Dall'Aglio and Svetlozar T.Rachev.
5) "Convergence Domains for some Iterative Processes in Banach Spaces Using Outer Or Generalized Inverses",by Ioannis K.Argyros.
6) "Ewald's Method Revisited: Rapidly Convergent Series Representation of Certain Green's Functions", by Vassilis G.Papanicolaou.
7) "A note on some inequalities for finite sums and an application to entropies of probability distributions",by Cvetan Jardas, Josip Pecaric, Rajko Roki and Nikola Sarapa.
Go to Home Page