|Table of Contents|
Journal of Computational Analysis and Applications
Volume 1, No.2.
A quartely international publication of KLUWER/PLENUM Publishing Corporation.
Editor in Chief: George Anastassiou
Department of Mathematical Sciences,
University of Memphis
Memphis, TN 38152, U.S.A.
1) "A Learning Algorithm for the Control of Continuous Action Set-Point Regulator Systems", by Augustine O.Esogbue and Warren E.Hearnes II.
2) 'A General Sampling Theorem associated with differential operators", by A. G. Garcia and M. A. Hernadez-Medina.
3) "Fundamental Solutions of Linear Differential Equations in the Sense of Mnemofunctions", by Nikolai Ya.Radyno and Vassilis G. Papanicolaou.
4) "Univariate Geometric Stable Laws", by T. J. Kozubowski and S. T. Rachev.
5) "Fast Iterative Methods for solving of boundary nonlinear Integral Equations with Singularity",by D.Rostami Varnos Fadrani and K. Maleknejad.
Go to Home Page